Policies & Payment
Please arrive on time or around ten minutes early. This gives me time to take care of any necessary paperwork and find out what direction to focus on with your session. This also gives time for help with wardrobe and the prep work for your session.
RUNNING LATE? Notify me as soon as possible. I understand that delays can sometimes be unavoidable. If you believe you're going to be late to your session, please call me right away. I can often accommodate you if I know early enough. In order to give each client the full attention they deserve, I may have to cancel your appointment if you are running more than 30 minutes behind. I reserve the right to charge a $40 fee if I cannot replace your appointment with another at that time.
NO SHOW POLICY: If you have not shown up and have not called to inform me that you will not be at your session, I reserve the right to send you an invoice for the $40 no-show fee . This is to cover the cost of a session that would have been in your place had a call been made. I understand that emergencies happen, therefore the fee will be charged on a case to case basis.
1. Your session fees are due at the time you schedule your session.
2. Due to the nature of my business, no refunds will be given on sessions.
3. When placing your order, a minimum of 60% is due at the time of your order. You will be notified when your order arrives (within 1 to 2 weeks). At the time of your notification, you have 15 days to pay off the remainder of your order. After the 15 days expire, a fee of $25/week will be added until payment is made in full. The $25 is made the first day of the week and another $25 is charged seven days later.
4. Orders usually arrive no later than two weeks from your order date. (Christmas may be an exception).
5. Prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Prices do not include 6% sales tax or shipping costs.
7. Returned check fee is $35
8. Print and album orders are placed every Friday with my lab. My turn around is 1 to 2 weeks from the time you place your order. If you need a print by a special date, please let me know so that I may accommodate your delivery time needs.
9. My prints and products are of the utmost quality available to professional photographers. I strive to work with companies that stand behind the quality of their product. Again, I do not offer refunds for sessions or products that have already been ordered. However, I will make every effort to make sure you are pleased with the quality of your experience until you are beyond happy!
I accept cash and checks. Credit cards are accepted through paypal (email) and SQUARE (over the phone or in person) for a minimal fee. (usually 2% of total).
Returned check fee is $35.
When placing your order, a minimum of 60% is due at the time of your order. You will be notified when your order arrives (within 1 to 2 weeks). At the time of your notification, you have 15 days to pay off the remainder of your order. After the 15 days expire, a fee of $25/week will be added until payment is made in full. The $25 is made the first day of the week and another $25 is charged seven days later.
Please remember that Federal Copyright Law protects photographers by giving the creator of the photograph the exclusive right to reproduce the photograph or photographs. It is ILLEGAL to COPY or reproduce these photographs elsewhere without my permission.
This includes: Any form of duplicating or SCANNING the photographs. It also includes ANY FORM OF INTERNET POSTING. Violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
If you find it necessary to reproduce these portraits, please contact me. I will be happy to work with you on all reasonable requests.