Society often puts pressure on women to not feel pretty enough, skinny enough, or sexy enough. My boudoir and pin up sessions are set to give you a new perspective on you how beautiful you truly are. I recommend these sessions to WOMEN ONLY who are twenty one or older. I want to stress that these photographs are not pornographic in any way. They are elegant, sensual, romantic, and playful. You are not asked to be nude. You may wear whatever YOU feel creates the mood you want to express. These photographs are usually done as private gifts to a loved one or for your own confidence boost. **FOR ACCESS TO THE PORTFOLIO FOR BOUDOIR, YOU WILL ENTER THE CODE: BOUDOIR **by entering the code, you verify you are 18 and over.
What should I wear?
Anything sensual or sexy! It can be a bra and panties set, your husbands dress shirt, a beautiful camisole, baby doll, or fantasy outfit from a costume boutique. Just make sure you feel phenomenal wearing it! I encourage you to bring several different changes, or looks to the photo shoot to get a variety of shots. There are several places both online and in stores to find great pieces plus I can always help you put something together when you arrive.
What about accessories?
I love accessories and think they really personalize your boudoir photographs. The best pieces are usually the ones you already own. Great accessories are often stylish such as sexy shoes (think stiletto's or thin heeled pumps) or boots, hats, wraps, scarves, and JEWELRY. DO NOT BRING CHUNKY HEELED SHOES! If you have any concepts or ideas, please feel free to discuss them with me before your session.
Is it okay to be nervous?
Most of us are nervous in front of the camera fully clothed, so I totally understand how nerve wracking it can be doing boudoir photography. I will be encouraging and provide you a comfortable, safe, and professional environment. How much or how little you want to wear is up to you. My top priority is your comfort! This session is to help you celebrate your natural beauty and to create beautiful artistic photographs that you will love.
Can I bring a friend?
Heck yeah! Having a friend around is comforting and fun. Plus if you book at the same session, I offer you each a free 8x10 from your individual photo shoot!
Where do the photography sessions take place?
My studio year round and...
Once a year I book an entire swanky three story bed and breakfast. I hire a makeup artist and a hairstylist to put you together (so to speak). This generally happens in late January just in time for VALENTINES!
You may also find a private location (such as a friends house, or hotel, etc) that you are comfortable with and I can come to you but only if you book two or more people. You may also hire my recommended stylist and makeup artist for your shoot.
I want to get some sexy shots, but I don’t want to go nude. Is that OK?
Yes, of course. Prior to your session we will discuss your session and your comfort level.
Do you edit & stylize the photographs?
Yes I do. I spend careful time retouching the photographs to create beautiful images. I have special boudoir programs to make your photograph pop with a high fashionista style...and forget about cellulite-taken care of!
I’ve never done anything like this before, how will I know how to pose and make my body look best?
No worries. I know which way to make you look your best no matter what your body type. Using a variety of accessories, camera angles and lighting, I can work to play-up your best features and downplay anything that might make you feel self-conscious. So, what do you feel are your best features?
TIPS to make your shoot a total success:
1. Wear loose clothing to the shoot. (Two hours prior if you can) If you wear tight lingerie or pants, you may have pressure lines/marks that will show up in photos and I cannot remove them!
2. Give yourself plenty of time before and after the shoot. Make sure your day is free so you are not worried about time. If you are stressed, it could show in your photos.
3. Bring your favorite jewelry, heels, or accessories. They make the photograph more personal.
4. Bring a friend for a cheering squad! Remember, if they book too you will EACH get a free 8x10 print from your session! (except for the Lux event)
5. Have a blast. No matter what flaws you think you have, remember that there is someone in the world who thinks you are perfect the way you are!
6. Try to wear false eyelashes that day. They are very inexpensive but REALLY make a world of difference in your shoot!!
The Luscious: $40
This package includes your session only. Come to the shoot with your hair and makeup done prior. These are done at my studio. You need to bring your own lingerie and outfits. This package is offered YEAR LONG! $40 is due the day of the session and are photographed at my studio in Marion, KY.
The Luminescence: $99
This package includes your session, hairstyling, and makeup artistry. These can be done IN STUDIO or on location. You need to bring your own lingerie and outfits. This package is offered YEAR LONG! $99 is due when you book the session and is NON REFUNDABLE since the stylist and makeup artist will be paid regardless.
THE LUX $225:
Offered twice a year.
Once a year at a private bed and breakfast in Paducah just in time for Valentines Day, this is the premium boudoir event. Included is your session, professional hairstyling, and makeup artistry. Plan to be pampered for over 2 hours. I provide the beverages & snacks. You need to bring your own lingerie and outfits. Sessions are held in January of every year. Located at the 1857 Bed and Breakfast next to Tribeca Mexican Restaurant in Paducah, KY OR Paducah Harbour 215 Townhome. There are only six sessions open for the event and all are shot on the same day. All you need to bring is your own makeup (for sterilization purpose) and a robe plus your clothing & accessories. Don't forget the heels!! ...and don't forget to wear loose clothing (including under garments so there will be no unwanted pressure lines on your skin). $150 is due when you book the session and is NON REFUNDABLE.
LUMINESCENCE & LUX CHECKLIST:
1. Your hair should be washed, dry, and your eyebrows should be tweezed and waxed please. :-)
2. Makeup (Please bring your own for sanitary reasons)
4. Plenty of accessories, heels, jewelry, hats, etc.
6. Loose clothing to wear to the event to prevent pressure lines on your skin. (This includes undergarments!
7. False eyelashes WITH glue.
8. Relax. You're going to be pampered and have a lot of fun!!
Those who wish to allow me to use any of their images for marketing purposes will receive a 8x10 print from their session.
PIN UP SESSIONS
At this time, you provide the outfits. See below for a list of great sites to purchase from!
Sugar Baby: You have your makeup and hair done prior to arrival at the studio. (The more vintage looking your hair, the better the result!) Only $20 for the session.
Sugar Daddy: Have your hair and makeup done by my professionals at the studio. They are well versed in vintage stylings! $115. ($50 is due the day you book the session and is NON REFUNDABLE. The other $65 is due the day of the session).
"THE PIN UP EVENT". On special occasions I will throw a PIN UP EVENT. Session includes venue, professional makeup, professional vintage hair styling, beverages & snacks, and a free gift. $225. ($150 is due when you book the event and is NON REFUNDABLE. The other $125 is due the day of the event).
**YOUR INVESTMENT FOR BOUDOIR AND PINUP**
Each session requires a minimum print purchase due to the amount of time taken to edit these sessions. This minimum amount is only $250 and your session fee is not included. This covers the hours it takes to edit each individual image by hand. Insuring you get the best portfolio showcasing your unique beauty! This is just a minimum, you may always order more of these items and your session fee is not included at this time.
Here are some of the items offered:
1. Pin Up Calendar: Includes 15 images. Two months have two images each instead of one and one cover image. Also customize to add birthdays, anniversaries, etc. $125
2. Poker Playing Cards (or go fish!) 4 images total. One image on each of the face cards (Jack,Queen,and Kings). One additional image for all cards backing.$50
3. **Most Popular** 8 1/2 x11 Custom Album: Includes ALL edited images. The most popular way to show you off! Your choice of custom covers at no additional charge! $350
4. Image Box: Contains 15 of your edited images in a keepsake album-styled box with your choice of custom cover. Each image is a 5x7 print.$350
5. Poster: size 11x17 to show one or 4 images of your choice. Cover gloss finished and customized with your name and colors to match your space. $55
6. Diary or Journal: Choose size 81/2 x 51/2 or 41/2x51/2. Smooth gloss cover & back with spiral bound binding.Customized with name, colors of your choice. $35
7. Private Gallery Wrap: Designed around your image to show best, this piece of art will be personalized just for you. Sized at 20x30 with a depth of 1.5”. $285
BONUS! Once you satisfy the $250 minimum, you may purchase ALL YOUR EDITED prints on a disc with my watermark to share on facebook or through emails for $150.
Great places to shop for pin up: