1. Bring enough outfits. 3 is plenty, more is welcome.
2. Ladies: flawless makeup applied and makeup bag packed brought with you. Does your foundation makeup match the color of your neck and/or chest? If not, it should. Don't forget the extra powder to control shine or sweat. Don't like makeup? No prob....a little mascara, powder, and lip gloss goes a long way in a session and still maintains that natural look.
3. Clean nails (as they will show in pictures), shoes, shave, and ironed clothing.
4. You are not bright red from tanning or a ballgame. I cannot edit out "Farmer's tan" (shout out to the Farmer's!) So choose your clothing carefully if this applies to you.
5. You remembered your uniform, jewelry, prom dress, or props from things that interest you.
6. If you wear glasses and they are not non glare, take lenses out of glasses if possible. If not possible, there may be some glare issues so just be aware.
7. I would advise from anything last minute. Don't cut your hair in a different style before your shoot, dye it, or get some tanning or sunless tanning done.
8. Arrive on location on time and ready to have fun!
BE YOU! if the following tips don't fit into anything you are comfortable with, no worries. This is for those who may need some extra info. Avoid loud stripes, florescent green, and very large patterns. Solids and small prints photograph better. Bring a variety of outfits not forgetting that there are other seasons beside the one we are photographing in so grab some Summer, Fall, Spring, or Winter looks too. Don't forget the accessories. Scarves, hats, props, hobbies, animals, books, etc. Make sure your clothing fits well.
WEATHER: Overcast is best so don't fret if the day isn't bright and sunny. I don't shoot midday if the sun is out because the light is too harsh so 10am-2pm is a no-no unless we are going indoors.
TIME FRAME: The shoot can last from 1 hour to 2 hours. I do take my time according to each individuals personality and comfort level in front of a camera.
LOCATIONS: Where do you want to go? Urban (downtown areas, brick walls, steel staircases, lots of texture) or Rural (fields, ponds, trees, and nature). Do you have a place in mind, lets chat about it!
Still have questions, you can text me: 270-969-0540.